To attend the live online conference you must register by the following dates:
Author Registration Deadline: 13 November 2020
Delegate Registration Deadline: 5 January 2021, 23:59 GMT
Delegates registering after this deadline will have on-demand access until 7 February 2021 to the recorded event 24 hours after their registration.
Registration fee: £99 + VAT @ 20% = £118.80
Delegates attending the live online event can:
- Stream live talks and poster sessions via the online platform and mobile apps
- Access the ePosters
- Ask questions, participate in online chat and polls during the live sessions
- Network with speakers and other delegates during the live event
- Visit the live exhibitor ‘booths’ and chat with exhibitors
- Access the recorded talks, poster sessions and ePosters* for 30 days after the conference (1 day after the live event)
- Access exhibitor profiles for 30 days after the conference (1 day after the live event)
- View abstracts of all presentations for 30 days after the conference
Delegates registering after the deadline for live attendance have on-demand access for 30 days after the conference to:
- Watch recorded sessions (talks and posters)*
- View ePosters
- Message authors and other attendees
- Access exhibitor profiles and materials
- View abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online. Elsevier accepts: Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
UK VAT is chargeable at 20% on registration rates.
However, if your company is VAT exempt as a UK B2B, EU B2B or Non-EU B2B customer please contact the Project Lead email@example.com with your VAT number and we can assist.
If you are based in Australia or Switzerland and registering please also contact the Project Lead, as your invoice needs raising with Australian/Swiss VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are an Australian B2B customer.
Please note that to join the conference live you must register on or before 6 January 2020.
We do not offer refunds for online conference registration.
Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates for any pre-advertised in-person event.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here